Content Writing Internship
You have to submit resume for mentor review before you apply to internship
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our team and enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. You will be conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before uploading. Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Developing crisp written content for various platforms - such as website blogs, quora etc
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- In-depth research about sexual health topics: Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Assisting the marketing team in developing copy for online advertising campaigns
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Optimizing previous content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic to existing content.
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new content for social media and online blogs.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Hindi writing proficiency is a must!
- Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A creative spirit with an eye for detail and interest in research
- Familiarity with web publications and the ability to produce fun and trendy content pieces.
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles and familiarity with producing online content.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, English, Journalism, Design, or a related field.
- Knowledge about SEO/SEM.