What does it take to Return to work?
Vaave in association with Johnson & Johnson brings to all the alumnae a special webinar on what does it take to return to work or re-start their careers
Learn from the women leaders at Johnson & Johnson on their personal journey and ask questions on how can you restart your careers
What is Re-Ignite?
Re-Ignite is a paid return to work program designed to bring bold and resilient talent back to the workforce after taking time away from work, pursuing any interest, or starting a family, or for a variety of reasons.
- Professionals with a career break of at least 18 months.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates with prior experience in Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D and Enabling Functions.
- Returnship includes a 6 month paid internship. Associates will receive in-depth onboarding and training.
- Ably supported by Mentors, Peers and Program Alumni.
- Openings are available in Sales (Pharma & Medical Devices), Marketing (Pharma), Supply Chain Excellence, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics and Manufacturing Projects.
Share with your friends who might be interested